- EMS Grants Help
- FEMA Emergency Management Institute
- Healthy People 2010 North Dakota Final Report
- Just In Time Disaster Training
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - EMS Division
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- North Dakota 911 Association
- North Dakota Department of Health
- North Dakota EMS Association
Any individual who encounters or recognizes a situation in which an EMS safety event occurred, or could have occurred, is strongly encouraged to submit a report by completing the appropriate E.V.E.N.T. Notification Tool. The confidentiality and anonymity of this reporting tool is designed to encourage EMS practitioners to readily report EMS safety events without fear of repercussion.
The North Dakota Department of Health, Emergency Preparedness and Response Section, Division of EMS and Trauma, does not assume responsibility for the content obtained from external hyperlinks accessed from this website. Any links to external sources are outside of our domain. Information on external websites does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the North Dakota Department of Health or the Division of EMS and Trauma. Links on this website do not constitue an edorsement or recommendation.