North Dakota Home Health Agencies
The home health agencies in North Dakota provide nursing and related services in the homes of North Dakota residents.
1-800-545-8256 Home Health Hotline
North Dakota Century Code and Administrative Rules
- North Dakota Century Code for Health and Safety, Chapter 23-17.3
- North Dakota Licensing Rules for Home Health Agencies, Chapter 33-03-10.1
- SFN 8022, (Adobe PDF), Application for License to Operate a Home Health Agency
RAC helps rural communities and other rural stakeholders access the full range of available programs, funding, and research that can enable them to provide quality health and human services to rural residents. For more information follow this link.
- Rural Health Information Hub
- Home Health Information Resource for Medicare
- Guidance to Surveyors
- Home Health Agency Compare website
- North Dakota Association for Home Care
- Quality Health Associates of North Dakota