HEPATITIS C TESTING EVENT
- Who: Anyone At Risk for
Hepatitis C, that includes people who:
- Currently or in the past injected or inhaled
drugs; Even one time counts.
- Received donated blood or organs before 1992.
- Had contact with someone infected with
- Have HIV Infection
- Have abnormal liver tests or liver
- Have been exposed to blood on the job
through a needlestick or injury with a sharp object
- Are on hemodialysis
- When: Wednesday, August 28th and
Thursday August 29th, 2013; 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Where: Sanford Laboratory,
300 N Seventh St.
Bismarck - 1st Floor
- Registration is Required. Please call
701.323.8030 for an appointment today!
- Valet parking is available.
- Cost is $10. Cash only.
For more information on hepatitis C please visit: