Data & Reports
The Heart Disease & Stroke Prevention Program conducts surveillance of heart disease and stroke in North Dakota to help direct program planning and advocacy for improving cardiovascular health. This is achieved by:
- Collecting and compiling existing data.
- Seeking new data sources.
- Analysis of existing and new data.
- Interpretation and reporting of cardiovascular disease data.
- Conducting studies in special populations or specific settings.
2012 ND Chronic Disease Status Report: provides information on the burden of chronic disease across the state.
North Dakota Department of Health Indicator Dashboard: provides information on health indicators and trends that are tracked by the Department of Health.