North Dakota Skilled Nursing Homes
Skilled nursing facilities in North Dakota are licensed by the state and certified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to participate in the Medicare/Medicaid programs. North Dakota Health Department's Division of Health Facilities has the contract for conducting the Medicare/Medicaid certification survey for CMS in these nursing facilities.
List of Nursing home facilities in North Dakota (Adobe PDF)
NEW General email for LTC Complaints and Concerns. The email address is LTCconcerns@nd.gov.
Nurse Aide Registry and Abuse Investigation
Certified Nurse Aide Validated Abuse List (Adobe PDF)
Public Posting of Funded CMP Projects
Music & Memory
1. Project Title - Music & Memory in Nursing Homes
2. Project Purpose and Goals - To assist with the cost of implementation of a Music & Memory experience for residents of skilled nursing homes with behavior issues.
3. Project Duration - 1 year
4. Dollar Amount Awarded for the Project - $125,997
5. Awardee Name - Quality Health Associates
6. Project Results (e.g., outcome and lessons learned)
Nurse Aide Training and Evaluation Program
Certified Nurse Aide Training Programs (Adobe PDF)
North Dakota Century Code and Administrative Rules
Paid Feeding Assistants, Chapter 33-07-03.2-16.1 (Adobe PDF)
Quality Health Associates of North Dakota serves as a link between healthcare providers and the community.
SFN 14230, (Adobe PDF) Application for License to Operate A Nursing Facility
Long Term Care Regional Meeting Q & A 12-24-2013 (Adobe PDF)