The NDQuits phone is offering a free two month supply of the nicotine patch, nicotine gum or nicotine lozenge to anyone who enrolls in NDQuits phone counseling and is uninsured or does not have cessation medication coverage through their health plan.
The NDQuits phone is a free telephone-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and smokeless tobacco (chew, electronic cigarettes and other tobacco products) users quit using tobacco.
NDQuits phone will:
- Help you set a quit date.
- Show you how to deal with withdrawal symptoms.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
Free services available:
- Professional counseling
- Voice messaging (24 hours per day)
Who should call:
- Smokeless tobacco users (chew, electronic cigarettes and other tobacco products)
- Family members
- Health-care professionals
How to enroll:
- Call our toll-free number, 1.800.QUIT.NOW (1.800.784.8669). TDD users can call toll-free at 1.800.842.4681.
- Schedule a time to speak with a counselor.
- Set a quit date.