State Office Contacts
Women’s Way State Office
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
North Dakota Department of Health
600 E. Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 301
Bismarck, ND 58505-0200
State Office Telephone: 800.280.5512 (toll-free within N.D.) or 701.328.2306
State Office Fax: 701.328.2036
State Office E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Oversee and manage all components of Women's Way.
- Supervise and monitor program contracts.
- Implement, maintain and evaluate program activities.
Nurse Consultant/Clinical Coordinator
- Provide professional and general education regarding breast/cervical cancer screening.
- Advise Women's Way local coordinators on client care and clinical practice issues/protocols.
- Manage Women's Way data system.
- Provide quality assurance and evaluation of program.
- Provide tracking, follow up, quality assurance and effectiveness of program services and activities.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide information management.
- Provide accounting and fiscal management.
Click here to find the nearest Women's Way enrollment sites.
To Order Women's Way Materials
Visit our Materials Order Form.